Upgrade to a variable speed Intelliflo pump
Should I upgrade my pool pump? What kind of pool pump do you have currently? Using the right energy efficient pool pump can save you money! Another energy saving feature of upgrading the pool pump is that you’ll actually benefit from Isles Pool Service professionals who will install and program the schedule specifically for energy efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Dramatically quieter operation - as low as 45 decibels - about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
If you already own a regularly chlorinated swimming pool, you can easily make the switch to a salt pool.
Salt water pool maintenance is far easier and the pool water is softer and does not irritate swimmers' eyes or skin.Use our contact form to inquire about free estimates on Intelliflo pool pumps, solar blankets, salt water pool conversion or even solar panel heating solutions. Get Started
Efficiency and Cost Savings
You can significantly reduce swimming pool heating costs by installing a solar pool heater. Pool water is pumped through the filter and then through the solar collector(s), where it is heated before it is returned to the pool.